IBS and Hypnotherapy

IBS and Hypnotherapy

A case study by Walters and Oakley (2006) found that after ten sessions of hypnosis there was an overall reduction of 64% in IBS symptoms. A 9 month follow up indicated that there was further improvement…

sport psychology blog image of golfer

What is Sport Psychology

Many people wonder about sport psychology, what it is, who uses sport psychology and how it can help. Sport psychology can be helpful for professional and recreational athletes who would like to improve…

Hypnosis for weight loss

Hypnosis for Weight Loss

Hypnosis can make weight loss very easy. Most people find that their appetite decreases and they have no interest in eating junk food. If you are looking to lose a stone in two weeks then hypnosis…

Hypnotherapy for Migraines

An astonishing 5-10% of men and 18-25% of women suffer with migraines. Only 22% of people with chronic migraine use migraine specific medications and that the remaining 78% rely on opiates such as…

Reaching 14,000 worldwide

Reaching 14,000 worldwide

Delighted to share my research on migraines with over 14,000 hypnotherapists worldwide via this article I wrote for the National Guild of Hypnotists

Boston NGH Conference

Boston NGH Conference

Just back from Boston NGH conference. Wow! What a great honor to speak at this conference, thank you to all who attended my talk on migraines and hypnosis.

Prophylactic Migraine Medications

Prophylactic Migraine Medications

For people receiving medical treatment for migraine two types of medication are often prescribed, abortive medication or prophylactic migraine medications..

Galway Bay FM

Galway Bay FM May 5 2014

End Migraine Fast stand were at the Loughrea Diecast Model Show last Sunday, where Niamh was interviewed by John Mulligan on Galway Bay FM