Course Venue & Date: Portmarnock Hotel and Golf Links November 10th and 11th 2017
This unique workshop incorporates traditional strategy implementation techniques coupled with programming at the subconscious level. The combination of business and hypnosis tools generates a different perspective on how to build a framework to move the execution of strategy from a current static position to a new higher dynamic level in your organisation.
• Build the mental infrastructure which will allow you to create a focused and effective framework for implementation of strategy.
• Discover how to define and present change as a positive element within your organisation.
• Develop language patterns which help you connect with colleagues effortlessly such as using the one simple word that can swiftly move virtually any individual away from the point of resistance to consideration of your point of view.
•How to avoid the pitfalls in both language and process that can negatively erode your influence.
• Acquire a tool-kit of techniques that form a framework for implementing strategy.
• Recognise the barriers that can make the implementation of strategy fail.
• Learn how to use visualisation as an effective way to develop and implement strategy.
Executing strategy – developing an implementation framework for your organisation blending hypnosis and traditional strategy tools.
Who Should Attend: Designed for managers who have responsibility for communicating and executing strategy in organisation.
Format: The program will be highly interactive with break-outs for discussion and exercises built into the workshop.
Time Frame: 2 Days
Group size: To ensure the maximum benefit can be realised by participants, the group is limited to between 12 and 16 people.
Follow-up: It is possible to organise follow-up consultancy to assist with the implementation of the tools and techniques presented in the programme. In house programmes are also available.